Ghana Scholarship Secretariat is Offering Sponsorship Opportunities to Qualified Ghanaians for Postgraduate Studies
The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat has opened application for Postgraduate students to apply for scholarship to study abroad. This scholarship is available for candidates who are have their degree and preparing to get enrolled to the highest level.
The Ghana Scholarships Secretariat is offering sponsorship opportunities to qualified Ghanaians for postgraduate studies in the under listed institutions effective 2021/2022 academic year. The Institutions are;
- BRUNEL UNIVERSITY, LONDON
- UNIVERSITY OF ABERDEEN
- UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF ENGLAND – UWE BRISTOL
- Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana
- Hold a degree in relevant field of study
- Must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age for masters and forty-five (45) for PhD.
- 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Completed national service
Subject Areas of the scholarship
Applicants are to note that, 70% of the sponsorship opportunity is for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) related programmes. Priority will therefore be given to the STEM related programmes.
4 easy steps to start your application:
2. Create an account to register
3. Complete the application form and upload academic transcripts, admission letters and academic certificate.
4. Complete an online aptitude test and be scheduled for a selection interview in your selected district.
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Gives Scholarships to Undergraduates
- Opening Date of Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Application Portal
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Shortlisted Applicants for UDS in 2021/2022
- Secretariat Scholarship List Released for Colleges of Education
- UG Female Postgraduate Engineers Scholarship
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here