Cambridge Assyriology Studentships for International Students in UK, 2021
The University of Cambridge is offering the Assyriology Studentships supported by the C. H. W. Johns Memorial Fund and the Margaret Munn-Rankin Fund for Assyriology. The studentship is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The funding program assists international students for postgraduate study in Assyriology and Mesopotamian studies as languages, archaeology, and history.
Founded in 1209, the University of Cambridge is the second-oldest university in the United Kingdom that offers pastoral and academic support for each individual.
Why study at the University of Cambridge? The university provides high-quality education, learning, and research at the highest international levels of excellence. Here students will get opportunities to participate in many cultural, sports, and other activities.
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4000 annually each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher degree course (MPhil) or research (PhD) in Assyriology, Mesopotamian archaeology, or a closely related field.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an undergraduate degree if applying for the MPhil.
- Have an MPhil degree if applying for the PhD.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission as a full-time postgraduate student in the University, for a higher degree course (MPhil) or research (PhD) program. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Applicants must submit a one-page statement about their research and its intellectual interest to Dr Augusta McMahon.
- For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
There are two partial awards worth up to £4000 awarded to international students for postgraduate study in Assyriology and Mesopotamian studies.
- Bill Gates Scholarships for International Students at University of Cambridge in UK
- Aberdeen Global Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2021
- Griffith Remarkable funding for International Students in Australia, 2021
- University of Glasgow Clan Gregor Society Prize in the UK, 2021
- UG Female Postgraduate Engineers Scholarship
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here