Ghana School of Law Admission Forms for 2022/2023
Ghana School of Law Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year has been released. Applications are invited from all qualified persons who are interested to study in the institution.
All interested and qualified candidates should go through this application guide in order to make a successful application for admission.
Ghana School of Law Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
Applicants can only apply online via Ghana School of Law’s online application portal. The procedure is as follows:
- Applicants are to make a Bank Draft of five Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢550.00) to the Board of Legal Education at any Bank.
- Applicants are to present their Bank Draft to the Accounts Office at Ghana School of Law (Makola) or Kumasi Campus at KNUST for the Pin and Serial Number.
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online Admission portal at https://admissions.gslaw.online/ with the Pin and Serial.
- When completing the online application, applicants will be required to upload all the mandatory documents, passport picture and provide all responses to the questions.
How to Apply for Admission at Ghana School of Law for 2022/2023
Step 1: Personal Information
- Complete all details on the form.
- Upload your passport picture – make sure the picture is the required size (1M); read instructions on form).
- Your picture will be displayed when you click on SAVE AND CONTINUE, which will send you to FORM 2.
- You can return to the FORM 1 to view picture or continue to complete the form.
Step 2: Examination Background
Complete details on
- Academic Achievements
- Educational Background
- Work Experience If Any; Attach You CV At Step 3
- Your Contact Person
- You can drag a box by clicking the tip (e. click on the 3 lines at the bottom of the box) to see all your entries
- Select in ascending order our ENTRY MODE, CAMPUS, SESSION and the PROGRAMME to study.
- You will have to select the ENTRY MODE in order to be able to select the others.
Step 3: Documents Upload
Upload all the relevant documents (Certificates, CV, Transcripts, Referee form, Passport Page (foreign applicants)) that matter to your application.
It is very important to note that your file size should not exceed 500kb. If your file is larger than 500kb, you will not be able to upload the file.
STEP 4: Submit Application Form When all Entries are Correctly Entered
You do not need to complete the form at a sitting. You can always log back in with your serial number and PIN stated on your receipt (do not loose your receipt) to complete the form.
However when you submit the form, you will not be able to apply online again. Click on the PREVIEW at the bottom of the page to print
Applicants should ensure that they read and follow instructions thoroughly to be able to complete the form.
APPLICANTS ARE TO COMPLETE ALL DETAILS ON THE FORM.
Ghana School of Law Entrance Examination
The Examination is a two-hour paper and shall consist of two sections :
Section A’ comprises 20 (multiple choice questions), covering six (6) out of the ten (10) basic subjects required prior to admission to the Ghana School of Law. Namely:
- Law of Contract
- Law of Torts
- Criminal Law
- Law of Immovable Property
- Ghana Constitutional Law
- Ghana Legal System and Methods
Section ‘B’ will consist of two essay or problem questions, based on any of the six (6) subjects listed above. Candidates will be required to answer the two questions.
DEADLINE FOR SALE AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS 26th August, 2022
- Cape Coast Technical University 2022/2023 Academic Year Admission Forms
- How to Apply for UHAS Sandwich Undergraduates Admission
- KsTU Admission List 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Agric Colleges Admission Forms for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
- How to Apply for Undergraduate Admission at University of Ghana
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here