Hatfield Lioness Postgraduate Scholarship 2024
The aim of the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship is to enable a female student from a developing country where access to tertiary education is limited to benefit from undertaking postgraduate study at the Durham University. The scholarship was launched as part of the celebration of 30 years of women students at Hatfield College, Durham University in 2018, and is funded by alumni, friends of the College and other sources supportive of the scholarship’s aims. The Application deadline is said to be on 31st March 2024.
Note: Candidates will hear the outcome of their application by mid-June 2024
- Applicants must have applied for and been offered an unconditional place on their chosen master’s programme by June 2024.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship to fund their postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must be female.
- Applicants must be a national of one of the following countries:
Level & Mode of study
Full Time Taught Master’s Degree programmes
Year of Entry:
The scholarship is available for students starting a degree programme in September/October 2024.
All except MBA, PhD and research master’s programmes.
- hold a relevant honours degree of sufficient standard to be admitted to your chosen Master’s course ; and
- have all other course entry requirements including the relevant English language qualification;
- not hold a Master’s degree; and
- not otherwise have the financial means to study for a Master’s degree in the UK Funding Details
The scholarship will cover:
- Full payment of University tuition fees
- Stipend for living expenses
- One return economy air ticket from the home country to the UK, and the cost of return travel between the UK airport and Durham City
- Fully funded, self-catered, mixed accommodation at Hatfield College
- ‘Settling in allowance’ on arrival
- Cost of UK visa and the UK Health surcharge
- The Scholarship does not provide funding for dependants, nor for travel during the Scholarship
- Accommodation is for the Scholarship holder only; dependants cannot be accommodated
Number of awards available
How to apply:
Stage 1: Submit an academic application for your chosen master’s programme; within this application you should reference your intention to apply for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship;
Stage 2: Submit an application for the Scholarship via the application form once it is published;
Stage 3: Submit all supporting documents (Durham University offer letter, academic transcript, references and IELTS certificate) via email to email@example.com by the deadline.
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023/2024
- VLIR-UOS Scholarships For Masters (ICP Connect) 2024
- Chalmers IPOET Scholarship 2023/2024
- King Abdulaziz University Fully Funded Scholarship 2024/2025
- Science@Leuven Scholarships 2024/2025
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here