HND Programmes at Koforidua Technical University and their Requirements
Koforidua Technical University offers numerous programmes including HND programmes. In this article, we have listed down the HND programmes at Koforidua Technical University and their requirements. If you want to have your HND qualification in any of the programmes listed below, don’t hesitate to apply for admission.
- HND Accountancy
- HND Marketing
- HND Purchasing & Supply
- HND Secretaryship & Management Studies
- HND Automotive Engineering
- HND Civil Engineering
- HND Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- HND Mechanical Engineering
- HND Renewable Energy Systems Engineering
- HND Statistics
- HND Computer Science
- HND Network Management
- HND Hospitality Management
- HND Food Technology
- HND Postharvest Technology
- HND Fashion Design and Textiles
- HND Building Technology
- HND Environmental Management and Technology
- HND Biomedical Engineering Technology
- HND Medical Laboratory Sciences
- SSSCE Candidates: Passes (A-D) in three (3) core subjects namely English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies; and must possess a minimum of D in any three (3) of the passes relevant to the area of specialization.
- WASSCE Candidates: Passes (A-D7) in three (3) core subjects namely English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies; and must possess a minimum of C6 in any three (3) of the passes relevant to the area of specialization.
- Alternatively, SSSCE/WASSCE Applicants with passes (A-D)/(A1-C6) in three core subjects namely English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies; and a minimum of D/C6 in any two (2) of the passes relevant to the area of specialization are eligible to apply.
GBCE/ ‘O’/A’LEVEL/ABCE Applicants
Five (5) GBCE /GCE‘O’-Level credit passes (including English Language and Mathematics) plus at least two (2) GCE ‘A’ level/ABCE passes excluding General Paper.
Applicants from Technical Schools (Certificate II Applicants)
Applicants must have passes in three (3) subjects including English Language and Mathematics and Integrated Science plus three (3) relevant elective subjects/trade courses.
Four (4) SSSCE/WASSCE passes including English and Mathematics plus at least three (3) passes in relevant DBS subjects.
Applicant must have Three-Year Post-Secondary Certificate or Four Year Certificate ‘A’ with a minimum of two (2) years teaching experience, plus three (3) GCE O-Level or SSSCE/WASSCE passes in relevant elective subjects.
- Applicants must be twenty-five (25) years old at the time of application and must show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which should be five (5) years old at the time of application.
- Must pass a written test in English Language, Mathematics and General Knowledge to be conducted by Koforidua Technical University.
- Non Tertiary Programmes Available at Koforidua Technical University for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- KTU Bachelor of Technology in Telecommunication Engineering Entry Requirement
- General Entry Requirements for 4-year BTech Programmes at Koforiuda Technical University
- General Entry Requirements into University of Mines and Technology for 2021/2022
- Koforidua Technical University Admission Forms for 2022/2023
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here