How to Apply for Ghana Institution of Management and Pubic Administration(GIMPA)
Application for GIMPA
Everything you need to know before applying for Ghana Institution of Management and Public Administration(GIMPA). GIMPA was established in in the year 1961 as a joint Ghana Government/United Nations Special Fund Project. Institute of Public Administration was its original name, established to train public servants with administrative and professional competence to plan and administer national, regional and local services.
How to Apply:
- Application can be done manually or electronically (online).
- The online application platform can be accessed by clicking Apply Now button.
- Application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained from any Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) nationwide at: (new application fees will be applied).
- Application E-VOUCHERS can also be purchased via Mobile Money using the USSD code *924*200*16#.
- International Students will pay $100.00 for the application fee upon admission.
- Applicants are expected to collect a copy of their payment slip from the Bank when they purchase the e-voucher.
Questions Applicants Might Ask:
Where can I get the application forms?
- Dial *924*200*16# to purchase an e-voucher using Mobile Money. Alternatively, you can visit any Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) across the country.
- After acquiring the e-voucher, proceed to Apply Now.
How much is the application fee?
Application forms range form:
- Post First Degree Law (LLB) GHC 350
- Masters/Postgraduate Diploma – GHC 250
- Bachelors (including WASSCE LLB)/Diploma –GHC 200
- International Students- USD 100
Applicants must take note that the process for admission to GIMPA is very transparent. Applicants should therefore beware of any persons who might approach them on the pretext of assisting them to gain admission at a fee.
Applicants who have trouble applying online should download the application form and apply manually. Completed application forms with required supporting documents should be sent to email@example.com.
The subject of the email should contain the programme you are applying for.
- GIMPA Important Notices for December 2023 Graduation Application Form
- How to apply for Central University 2023/2024 Academic Year
- Koforidua Technical University Fees Scheduled 2023/2024
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here