How to apply into Modular/Sandwich Programmes 2023/2024
How to apply:
University of Ghana application e-vouchers can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for GHS220.00 at the following banks: Zenith Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Access Bank, Ecobank, Republic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, Consolidated Bank Ghana, GCB Bank, First Atlantic Bank and Fidelity Bank. Applicants should follow carefully the instructions on the voucher when completing the online application form.
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS AND GHANAIANS APPLYING FROM ABROAD
This category of applicants should use the following links to access the online application form for completion and submission: 1. http://sgs.ug.edu.gh 2. http://admission.ug.edu.gh
All applicants are expected to pay to the University, a non-refundable application processing fee of US$110.00.
All foreign students should make their payments as follows:
· Account Name: University of Ghana Fees Collection (FOREX) – For payments in Ghana
· Account Name: University of Ghana Fees Collection (FOREIGN) – For payments outside Ghana
Account No.: 0161094409780403; Swift Code: ECOCGHAC
The third payment option is-
· The Secure online payment platform using Visa Card and MasterCard. The link is https://www.ug.edu.gh/ugpay
The pay-in-slips together with applicants’ certificates and transcripts should be scanned and attached to the application form before submission. The transcript should be scanned into one PDF or WORD document and attached to the application.
Note that no application will be processed without proof- of – payment of the fee.
Cost of E-voucher
International Applicants and Ghanaians applying from abroad US$ 110.00
All further enquiries should be sent to the addresses below:
The School Administrator
School of Graduate Studies
University of Ghana
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Also, for specific enquiries on the University of Ghana Business School programmes, kindly call any of the following telephone numbers:
+233-0303966098, 0545462159, 0570231039
Applicants who did not graduate from the University of Ghana must submit the
following documents online (Scan and Attach):
• Bachelors’ Degree Certificate and Transcript (for those applying for Masters’ Degree programmes)
· Three referees’ reports are required (provide the details of the referees online)
· The transcript should be scanned into one PDF or WORD document and attached to the application.
· All applicants who graduated from the University of Ghana from 1996 to date should indicate their correct Student Identification Number on their forms before submission.
NOTE: All applicants should scan and upload a Gazette where name has changed or is different from that on certificate
APPLICANTS MUST ENSURE THAT THEIR ON-LINE APPLICATIONS ARE CORRECTLY FILLED AND RECEIPT ACKNOWLEDGED ON SUBMISSION. ENSURE THAT CORRECT ADDRESSES AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS ARE PROVIDED.YOU MUST ALSO PRINT AND KEEP A COPY OF THE APPLICATION MATERIALS SUBMITTED ONLINE. APPLICANTS WOULD NEED IT DURING REGISTRATION IF ADMITTED.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING DEADLINE AND ADHERE TO IT STRICTLY
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS FOR ALL PROGRAMMES UNDER THIS ARRANGEMENT IS FRIDAY, JANUARY 31, 2024
- UG Modular/Sandwich Programmes Admission for Graduate 2023/2024 is released
- Graduate Admissions into Sandwich Programmes 2023-2024 Academic Year
- UG Admissions For Graduate Entry Medical Programme (GEMP) 2023/2024
- University of Ghana Scheduled School Fees 2023/2024
- University of Ghana Provisional Resident fees 2023/2024
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here