International Awards at University of Evansville, USA
This is an initiative by the University of Evansville to financially assist students seeking to earn an undergraduate level education in the USA.
The scholarship is available to outstanding candidates enrolling in an undergraduate coursework at the university.
Here is a brief information about the scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Evansville
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $25,000
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students with outstanding academic credentials or other talents are eligible
- Applicants must be admitted to the university
How to Apply
The following documents must be provided during the application process.
- High school transcript
- Copy of the passport,
- A personal Essay
- Two recommendation letters
- A personal statement
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must have SAT (minimum of 960) and ACT (minimum of 1%).
Students must have to fulfill the following requirements
- TOEFL IBT (minimum of 61)
- IELTS (minimum of 5.5)
- Duolingo (minimum of 90)
- GTEC (minimum of 1080)
The University of Evansville will provide the award amount of $25,000 for students to cover their study expenses in the USA.
- Fully Funded Tuition Fee Scholarship for International Students at University of Oulu, Finland
- University of Tasmania Destination Australia Scholarships 2022/2023
- Non-Resident Tuition Fee Waivers at California State University, USA
- International Student Merit Awards at University of Southern Maine, USA
- HAN Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here