Non-Resident Tuition Fee Waivers at California State University, USA
Applications are welcomed from deserving international students who demonstrate financial weakness to fund their studies.
To support international students, California State University is offering Non-Resident Tuition Fee Waivers to outstanding candidates.
Below is a brief description of the scholarship
- University or Organization: California State University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be scholastically excellent and demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply to CSU through the Cal state application portal. To apply for the opportunity the applicants must contact [email protected].
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- F1 visa
- High school transcripts
You need to have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) is 3.3 or equivalent.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 47
Eligible international students will be provided with tuition fee waivers towards one academic year.
- Descubre Out-Of-State Tuition Awards at New Mexico State University, USA
- International Scholarships at Lake Region State College in USA
- Global Scholarship at Kent State University in the USA, 2021
- International Students Scholarships at Morehead State University in USA
- Full Tuition-Fee Silver Scholarships for International Students at Polytechnic University of Milan, Italy
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here