International Students Scholarships at Morehead State University in USA
Apply for International Students Scholarships at Morehead State University in USA HERE.
Are financial barriers stopping you from pursuing higher education? Then, you can apply for the International Students Scholarships at Morehead State University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The International Student Scholarships are available to incoming international undergraduate freshmen or new transfer students with less than 24 total semester hours. Winners of the scholarship will be evaluated on their GPA, SAT, or ACT scores and awarded $4,000 per semester.
- University or Organization: Morehead State University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000 per semester
- Nationality: International
- Application Deadline: January 1st, 2022.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum Admission Index score of 450; and a minimum composite ACT score of 20 or SAT combined score of 1020 or higher.
- The applicants must maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher for the renewal of the scholarships.
How to Apply for International Students Scholarships at Morehead State University in USA
Admission applications for undergraduate programmes at Morehead State must be submitted online via the application portal of the university. All international students will be considered.
- High school transcript showing proof of graduation
- Original, official financial documents
- Picture page of passport and visa and I-20
Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.00 in high school for undergraduate admission, SAT or ACT scores are optional.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS 5.0
- TOEFL 61
- Michigan Test 82
- International Scholarships at Lake Region State College in USA
- Transylvania University International Merit Awards in USA
- Academic Scholarships for International Students at Lynn University, USA
- Global Scholarship at Kent State University in the USA, 2021
- Non-Resident Tuition Fee Waivers at California State University, USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here