Kansas University Full-Tuition International Excellence Awards in USA
Do you want to study in one of the Universities in the United States? You are at the right place. The University of Kansas is giving out a fully funded tuition fee to undertake any undergraduate degree programme of your choice.
Apply for the Full-tuition International Excellence Awards at the University of Kansas and support your study in the USA.
These study grants are open for the international first-year and transfer students who wish to enter the undergraduate degree program at the university.
KU offers its students research, internships, study abroad, and other opportunities for educational enrichment. It is committed to implementing the highest-quality undergraduate, technical and graduate programs that are the best available anywhere in the world.
- University or Organization: University of Kansas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Full tuition waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: Open
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program is available in any subject offered by the university
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- be an international student intending to pursue a degree in the US
- For KU International Excellence Award, first-year freshmen applicants must have a minimum 3.5-4.0 GPA.
- also be in F or J visa status to be considered.
Note: New freshmen and transfer students are eligible to apply
How to Apply
To be considered, international applicants must apply for admission to study at the University of Kansas. If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, you should apply through the KU Office of Admissions.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official SAT or ACT scores (optional)
- Official proof of English proficiency
- Resume or CV describing all your extracurricular activities, leadership, service, and awards
- Choose three activities from your resume/CV and explain how they have been meaningful to you
- A 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Your personal and academic goals and how you hope to achieve them at KU
- Your field of study and specialized interests within it
- The ways you intend to use what you learn at KU when you return to your home country
- A topic of your choice (you may submit an essay you used for another application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Before you apply for the first time, make sure you know what English proficiency required to take admission at the university.
- Kansas Wesleyan University Presidential International Awards in USA
- Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students in the USA
- International Student Presidential Merit Awards in USA
- International Student Merit Awards at University of Southern Maine, USA
- Harvey S. Mudd Merit Award for International Students in USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here