STEM International Awards at University of Florida in USA
Start your academic journey in the USA. The University of Florida is giving an opportunity to apply for the STEM international awards for deserving students.
This scholarship aims to find and support the best talent from all over the world who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Florida. The award is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The University of Florida UF is a major, public, comprehensive, land-grant, research university. The state’s oldest, largest, and most comprehensive university, Florida is among the nation’s most academically diverse public universities.
- University or Organization: University of Florida
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2022
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be freshman students.
- Candidates must have high school certificates.
How to Apply
The applicants need to create their student ID on the university’s application portal to apply for this award.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Residency proof for tuition purposes
- Proof of immunization
- Academic records
The applicants must hold a STEM major w/ overall 3.0 GPA at UFL.
The winners of the financial aid positions will get towards the tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate program at UF.
- University of South Florida International Student Scholarships
- DCU Merit Awards for International Students in Ireland
- International Student Presidential Merit Awards in USA
- Kansas University Full-Tuition International Excellence Awards in USA
- Graduate Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada 2021
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here