KNUST Bursary Applications for 2022/2023 Academic Year
KNUST Bursary Applications for 2022/2023 Academic Year are open for KNUST students to apply which when granted will enable them cater for one year of academic cost.
KNUST Bursary offers a one-year Bursary to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
The Bursary is open to all Regular Continuing Ghanaian students who are Brilliant but Needy Students and are pursuing full-time programmes.
- Final-year students are not eligible
- Continuing students on any scholarship/bursary above 1500.00gh are not eligible
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of need
- Results Slip SIGNED AND OFFICIALLY STAMPED By Exams Officer or Head of Department
How to Apply for KNUST Bursary Applications for 2022/2023 Academic Year
Download Application Form: (Here!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Applications may be submitted in the offices specified below in the Colleges, or in Room 19 at the Directorate of Student Affairs, J. Harper Building, Commercial Area;
- Very Rev. (Prof.) William Obeng-Denteh – Representative of College of Science.
- Rev. (Prof.) Bylon Abeeku Bamfo – Representative of College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Dr. Mrs. Sylvia Adu – Representative of College of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Dr. Frederick Owusu-Nimo – Representative of College of Engineering.
- Prof. Samuel Lugrie Kipo – Representative of College of Health Sciences.
- Dr. Kofi Agyekum – Representative of College of Art and Built Environment.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Applicants from Obuasi campus should submit their application forms at the Registrar’s Office – Obuasi campus.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Support and Financial Services Office at the Directorate of Student Affairs.
Closing Date for Submission
Applicants are to submit their applications before 4:00 pm, Friday, 16th September, 2022.
- KNUST Kingdom Bookshop and Stationery Bursary for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- List of Scholarships Offered by KNUST
- Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- KNUST One Student One Laptop Scholarship Application
- KNUST Obuasi Campus Students Accommodation
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here