KNUST Kingdom Bookshop and Stationery Bursary for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
Application for the KNUST Kingdom Bookshop and Stationery Bursary for the 2021/2022 Academic Year is now open for all students from Level 100 to 300.
Kingdom Bookshop and Stationery Bursary are offering a one-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their education in KNUST.
The Scholarship is open to only First (1st), Second (2nd), and Third year (3rd) year undergraduate students.
KNUST Kingdom Bookshop and Stationery Bursary for the 2021/2022 Academic YearRequirements
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of Need
- Admission Letter
- WASSCE Result.
- Updated Result Slip Duly Signed and Stamped by Exams Officer or HoD for continuing students.
- Awards and Certificates for involvement in extra-curricular activity (if any)
Download Application Form (Here!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme, Year, Reference Number, and Phone Number is boldly written on it
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the Dean of Students’ Office, J Harper Building
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12, and double-spaced
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview
For any further inquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their forms on or before Friday, 25th March 2022 at 4.30 pm.
- KNUST Bursary Applications for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- KNUST One Student One Laptop Scholarship Application
- Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- KNUST Timothy Ansah Memorial Foundation Scholarship for 2022
- Mark Foundation Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here