Rescheduling of Physics 2 & 1 and Business Management 2 & 1 Papers
Rescheduling of Physics 2 & 1 and Business Management 2 & 1Papers
The Office has rescheduled the Physics 2 & 1 and Business Management 2 & 1 Papers originally scheduled for today, Wednesday, 15th September 2021. A new date for the rescheduled papers will be communicated in due course.
As a further step to safeguard the integrity of the examination, the Council has put in place the following measures:
(1) Strict internal controls and compliance by all staff to the Security Regulations of the Council.
(2) Increased inspection and monitoring at the various centers. Additionally, the following schools in respect of which tip-offs were received on intents to cheat are being closely monitored for evidence to validate the claims:
- Ejisu Senior High Technical School
- Anlo-Afiadenyigba Senior High School,
- Tepa Senior High School
- Yeji Senior High Technical School
- King David College, Somanya
- Ideal College, Sunyani
- Christ the King Senior High School, Obuasi
- Modern Senior High School, Kpong
- Modern Senior High School, Kintampo
- Oyoko Methodist Senior High School
- Klo Agogo Senior High School
(3) Withdrawal of some supervisors and invigilators from providing services for the Council pending further sanctioning.
(4) Scrutiny of scripts of schools where cheating has been reported. Where mass cheating is established in centres, the appropriate sanctions would be applied.
(5) Continued tracking of rogue websites and social media cartels in collaboration with security agencies.
The Council wishes to state that it remains focused on its mandate of conducting credible examinations at all levels. Despite the challenges, we are steadfast in our commitment to conduct the 2021 examinations
- What are the New Dates for WASSCE Physics and Business Management Papers
- BECE 2023 Results Released for School and Private Candidates
- WASSCE 2021 Results Analysis
- BECE 2023 Candidates Provisional Results Released
- WAEC Extends the Registration Period of G/ABCE to 20th April, 2021
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here