Shortlisted Applicants for Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Entrance Examinations – May 2021 | UPSA Law School
This comes to inform you that you have been shortlisted to write the Entrance Examination of the UPSA Law School. This is scheduled for Saturday, 22nd May 2021. Reporting time is 8:00 am.
Kindly note that you are to pay a non-refundable Entrance Examination fee of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHȻ100.00).
- UPSA Admission forms 2021/2022
- UPSA Admission 2021/2022 deadline
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Admission Forms 2021/2022
Below is the payment information:
- Bank Name: Access Bank Ghana
- Account Name: UPSA Forms Collection Account
- Account Number: 0240100863842
- Branch: UPSA
NOTE: All applicants would be required to provide proof of payment and Identification. Any valid national ID.
Candidates would not be allowed access to the examination hall without the provision of the requirements indicated above.
Kindly check from the university website on Tuesday, 18th May 2021 to know your groups and the specific examination halls.
Please click here for the list of shortlisted applicants.
- End of First Semester Examination at UPSA for 2021/2022
- How to Write UEW Mature Examination Online 2022/2023
- UPSA Guidelines for Mature Applicants Admission 2021/2022
- UEW Mature Student Entrance Examination Candidates List 2022/2023
- University of Ghana 2022 Mature Access Course Admission Forms
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here