University of York History BA Undergraduate International Scholarship in UK
Are you searching for the opportunity to study in the United Kingdom? If yes, you can apply for the History BA Undergraduate International Scholarship.
This educational award is open to support motivated and talented students commencing an undergraduate degree in the Department of History in September 2021.
The University of York, also known as the University of Collegial Glass Science, was established in 1963. It now has over 30 departments and centres that cover a wide range of subjects.
- University or Organization: University of York
- Department: Department of History
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International (including EU) and UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in History offered by the university.
- Application Deadline: September 20, 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You are holding an offer to study for the BA in History (or a Combined degree that includes History) in the Department of History at the University of York for entry in September 2021.
- Your family has a Residual Household Income (RHI) of £42,875 or less (see ‘Terms and conditions below).
- You can demonstrate, via a written statement of up to 500 words, that the History BA Undergraduate support will enable you to fulfil your educational and professional ambitions.
How to Apply
For being enlisted in the program, candidates must take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Applicants must need to submit the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Copy of passport
- To get enrol for this programme you must have a previous year degree.
- If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The University of York will provide an award of £3,000 to the interested international students in the UK.
- State University of New York International Student Scholarships in USA
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Awards at University of York, UK
- New York Tech First-Year International Awards in the USA
- International Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships at University of Guelph, Canada
- International Student Scholarships at Shasta College, USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here