Springfield College Trustee Scholarships for International Students in USA
Get financial support to kick start your academic journey in Australia. Springfield College is giving an opportunity to apply for the Trustee Scholarships for International Students.
The study award is available for outstanding students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the university. The funding program is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Springfield College
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $25,000 per year ($100,000 over four years)
- Nationality: International students
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be degree-seeking and who have committed to attend Springfield College and have a Cumulative Weighted GPA of 3.5 or higher
How to Apply
Students can apply to Springfield College through the paper application or the Common Application and submit their paper application to Springfield College Doggett International Center 263 Alden Street Springfield, MA 01109-3737
Send your official transcript from secondary/high school with proof of graduation. Math and science requirements should have been met during your secondary education
Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate
Applicants must have to check all the English Language Requirements of Springfield College.
Springfield College will provide the award of $25,000 per year ($100,000 over four years) to the winning candidates for undergraduate study.
- Harvey S. Mudd Merit Award for International Students in USA
- Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students in the USA
- International Scholarships at Lake Region State College in USA
- Global Education Merit Scholarships at Western Michigan University, USA
- Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students at St. Francis College, USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here