Students with Grade D7 Should be Given Admission into Tertiary Institution
All tertiary institutions have the least grades they need to admit students. If students have below what is required, admission will not be given to such students. Most tertiary institutions don’t accept grade D7 when it comes to the admission process.
This has raised a lot of concerns. D7 is regarded as a weak grade to guarantee you admission. Most students have completed Senior High Schools but are still in the house for this reason.
- Colleges of Education Forms are Out: See How to Get the Form and Apply for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- CoE Affiliated with Winneba Semester 2 Courses for Level 100 Students
- Colleges of Education Admission List 2021/2022
Due to this concern, the Education Minister is charging public tertiaries to allow students with grade D7 to have access to education at the tertiary level.
He hinted that there are institutions that are saying they are not getting the numbers they want for admission. He is proposing this, why won’t they enroll students with grade D7 to offer them diploma courses?
This will allow them to have access to tertiary education. And D7 will not become a barrier for such students to continue their education.
- When will Colleges of Education Admission Starts
- Colleges of Education Reopening Date for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Following what the Minister of Education said, will now raise the following question.
Will D7 be considered for admission into tertiary institutions?
We can’t say YES to the question. It is now onto the management of tertiary institutions to have a final say on that. If they review their policies and decided to go by what he has said, then D7 will be accepted.
- How to Calculate GPA for Colleges of Education
- Update on CETAG – CENTSAG Strike Action November 2022
- When will Colleges of Education Release Admission List for 2022/2023
- Public Colleges of Education that Offer Technical and Vocational Programmes
- Colleges of Education Affiliated with UEW First Semester Courses
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here