UEW Medical Examination for Fresh Students 2021/2022
UEW Medical Examination for Fresh Students 2021/2022 has started. All admitted regular students are required to be examined medically before teaching and learning starts.
Fresh students on the regular programmes are being informed that the medical examinations for the 2022 regular year are scheduled from 12th January 2022 at 8:00 am to 4:00 pm each day at the University Clinic.
Click HERE for the UEW Deadline of Fees Payment for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Schedule for UEW Medical Examination for Fresh Students 2021/2022
The medical examination processes are as follows:
- Registration (complete Corona Risk Assessment and Medical Screening Forms on Laboratory Investigations (taking of samples end at 11.30)
- Ear Screening
- Vital Signs Check
- Taking of Chest X-ray radiograph (at a fee of GHS 50.00)
- Eye Screening
- Physical examination
- Issuance of medical clearance chit
- The University Website
It has to be noted that the medical examinations exercise is mandatory for all fresh students to be accepted as junior members of the University. For the 2022 regular medical examinations, fresh students would be issued with students’ identification cards only upon the completion of medical examinations and having been declared medically fit to pursue the programme of study.
- Medical Examinations for Fresh Students (2021 Sandwich)
- How to Access UEW Medical Report Form Online
- University of Ghana Medical Examination for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- UEW Summary of First Semester of 2021/2022 Activities
- UEW Academic Calendar 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here