UEW Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund 2021/2022 for Fresh Students
Applications are invited from qualified fresh undergraduate students to access the UEW Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund 2021/2022 for Fresh Students.
Mode of Submission
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Dean of Faculty or Principal, CODeL latest by Friday, 11th February 2022.
Students in the Distance Education programme should submit completed application forms to the Principal of CODeL through their Study Centre Coordinators.
Closing Date: Friday, 11th February 2022
- To be eligible to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) award, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian as defined by the Constitution of Ghana.
- Be an undergraduate student of UEW.
- Be enrolled in a non-Full fee-paying program at the University.
- Must have the strong academic ability and have a financial need. That is, the applicant must produce evidence, with documentation, that he/she has strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to pursue higher education in UEW.
- Submit a completed Application Form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund award before the announced deadline for the submission of the Form.
- The applicant must not be on a similar scholarship.
NB: For further information, contact the Schedule Officer on 0246173283
How to Apply for UEW Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund 2021/2022 for Fresh Students
Please download the VCSF Applications Form from the link below:
- Notice to All UEW Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Applicants
- UEW Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Requirements
- UEW Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund List
- UEW Academic Calendar 2021/2022
- KNUST One Student One Laptop Scholarship Application
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here