Notice to All UEW Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Applicants
This is a notice to All UEW Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship applicants for the 2021/2022 academic year.
All continuing students who applied for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund are kindly requested to submit their academic transcripts to the Office of the Registrar.
The transcript should be as of the end of the 2020/2021 academic year.
The deadline for the submission of the transcript is Friday, 25th February 2022. All applicants are to comply.
Notice to All UEW Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Applicants:
In case you have missed out on the requirements for the scholarship, find it below.
UEW Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible to receive the award, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
The applicant must be (a/an)
- Ghanaian as defined by the Constitution of Ghana.
- Undergraduate student of UEW.
- Enrolled in a non-Full fee-paying programme at the University.
- Have strong academic ability and have a financial need. That is, the applicant must produce evidence, with documentation, that he/she has strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to pursue higher education in UEW.
- Submit a completed Application Form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund award before the announced deadline for the submission of the Form.
- The applicant must not be on a similar scholarship
Click HERE to see how to apply.
- UEW Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Requirements
- UEW Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund 2021/2022 for Fresh Students
- UEW Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund List
- Commencement of Lectures at UG Legon for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- UEW 2021/2022 Matriculation Postponed
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here