UG July Virtual Congregation Ceremony – See How to Join
The management of the University of Ghana announces that a Virtual Congregation Ceremony will be held for students who completed their programmes of study during the 2020/2021 academic year in the University of Ghana School of Law. University of Ghana Medical School and the University of Ghana Dental School.
The July 2021 Congregation Ceremony will be held on Saturday, 31st July 2021. Information on the schedule can be found here: UG Congregation Schedule
Accordingly, students in the aforementioned Schools who have completed their programmes of study and wish to be presented during the July 2021 Virtual Congregation Ceremonies are required to take note of the following:
- Ensure that all outstanding financial obligations to the University have been fulfilled.
- Register online from Friday, 23rd July to Tuesday, 27th July 2021.
- Graduands are required to pay a graduation fee of GH₵250.00.
- The following modes of payment are available:
- Payment may be made through Mobile Money, Visa/MasterCard enabled Debit/Credit cards on the Congregation registration portal
- At any branch of Ecobank Ghana Limited
Detailed information on payment can be found at UG Congregation – Options for Paying Congregation Fee | University of Ghana
List of graduands to be presented in the July 2021 Congregation Ceremony will be available on the University’s website on this Online Graduation List.
For further information on the registration process for the Congregation Ceremon, kindly explore all the links on this page.
All graduands will be provided with University souvenirs in the form of neckties for males and scarves for females and the Congregation Brochure, when they pick up their certificates.
- List of eligible graduands to be presented will be available here on the University’s website from Friday, 23rd July 2021 for registration for the ceremony.
- For more information on what to do to prepare for the November Congregation, expectations on the day of the ceremony and what to do afterwards, please browse all the links on the right of this congregation website.
- UG Congregation Ceremony Photo requirements:
- Be in image file format, maximum size 2MB
- Be in studio quality, not blurred
- Have the graduand in formal attire, decently portrayed.
- Have a plain background (No other person or activity in view)
- Have both eyes visible in the image
- Have been recently taken.
- Graduates should kindly register as Alumni of University of Ghana by filling this Alumni Details Update Form. Additional University of Ghana souvenirs are available for purchase at the Alumni Centre or Information Centre.
Please click on the link below to access the stream: UG July 2021 Congregation: Saturday 31st July 2021
- UG Congregation – Options for Paying Congregation Fee
- UG Distance Education Students Matriculation 2021
- University of Ghana Procedure For Registration of L100 Students
- University of Ghana Access Course Admission Form 2021/2022
- How to Access the Balme Library at University of Ghana
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here