University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022
Take this chance to cut the cost of your doctoral level of education by applying for this scholarship. The University of Copenhagen, Denmark is accepting applications for scholarships.
Both international and domestic students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Applicants who demonstrate a capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team are hereby invited to take their chances in applying for deserving academic positions available to both domestic and international applicants.
Rich in tradition and modern in outlook. The University gives students and staff the opportunity to cultivate their talent in an ambitious and informal environment. An effective organization with good working conditions and collaborative work culture. They create the ideal framework for a successful academic career.
Brief Description of the Scholarship
Institution: University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Program Type: Academic Positions
Salary Range: DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750)
Study Level: Doctorate
Available Slots: Several
- Applicants are generally required to provide qualifying documents for positions for which they are applying for
- You can read more about the recruitment process at https://employment.ku.dk/faculty/recruitment-process/.
The application must be submitted via the digital application form. You will find a link to the form in the text of the available position or by clicking the APPLY NOW button found at the bottom of the job page.
In addition to your application, you will be able to submit your
- list of publications
- other relevant documents – all via the application form.
Application Deadline: On-going
- QUT School of Accountancy Honors Scholarship 2022 for New Students
- Entrance International Awards in Malaysia, 2021
- New York Tech First-Year International Awards in the USA
- Merit Awards for International Students at New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
- Kansas Wesleyan University Presidential International Awards in USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here