Merit Awards for International Students at New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
Do you want financial help for your education? The New Jersey Institute of Technology is providing merit awards for international students.
NJIT will present this application purely based on merit to students who attain a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their overall educational qualification.
- University or Organization: New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
How to Apply
Applicants are required to apply to NJIT using the online platform dedicated to applications.
The applicants are required to apply for the opportunity via ScholarshipUniverse using the NJIT login credentials.
- Official high school/ college transcripts
- Photocopy of visa and passport along with an application for the Form I-20
- Letter of recommendation
- Personal Essay
- Statement of Purpose
NOTE: You need to have a commutative GPA of 3.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PBT – 550
- CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
The applicants selected for the Merit financial aid positions will receive the tuition fee of the applied programme at NJIT for its complete duration.
- International Student Presidential Merit Awards in USA
- DCU Merit Awards for International Students in Ireland
- International Student Merit Awards at University of Southern Maine, USA
- STEM International Awards at University of Florida in USA
- Post-Secondary Scholarships for International Students at George Brown College, Canada
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here