International Postgraduate Awards at University of Gloucestershire UK
Studying abroad is a dream of all students but not everyone has enough funds to afford it. To support international students, the University of Gloucestershire has initiated an excellent funding scheme called International Postgraduate Awards.
This award will benefit prospective international students of any postgraduate coursework at the university.
- University or Organization: University of Gloucestershire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 50% of the international tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: October 15
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is only available for the named programme in the offer letter and beginning in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Students must be studying on campus on a full-time postgraduate degree, for a minimum of 2 semesters.
- Applicants must be international fee payers and must be self-funding
- Excellent work experience and portfolio will be considered in addition to grades.
How to Apply
Applicants must have to apply for the postgraduate degree programme at the university.
You must submit your personal statement, previous transcripts, a copy of your passport.
To meet the University of Gloucestershire’s English language entry requirements, international students will need to have achieved one of the qualifications listed below. All qualifications accepted are assessed based on their equivalence to the UKVI IELTS
The University of Gloucestershire will provide 50% tuition fees for students to complete their education in the UK.
- EU Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire, UK
- International Awards at HafenCity University Hamburg in Germany
- Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences Fund for International Students, Netherlands
- University of Tasmania Destination Australia Scholarships 2022/2023
- Postgraduate Diploma International Awards at Otago Polytechnic, New Zealand
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here