UTAG Suspends Strike
The NCE of UTAG announces that all members of its association across the campuses should return to the classroom. This is due to negotiation with the government which ended on 12th August 2021.
The leadership said the strike action would hold if the government still refuses to honor the request.
The leadership said it would hold certificates and results of all final year students ready for National Service and the strict suspension of ALL activities on campus.
UTAG leadership is very grateful for the relentless support given to them.
UTAG wishes to assure you that your interest would be pursued, irrespective of any injunction.
- UTAG Called Off Strike-Lectures Begin for the Academic Year
- College of Education Tutors to Embark on Strike Action
- Lectures Commence on 28th February in UCC
- Teacher Trainees Release Statement Over the Strike Action
- UCC Academic Calendar for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here