KNUST Scholarship for Postgraduates TRECK Programmes
Limited scholarships are available to qualified applicants to pursue full-time postgraduate programmes in the following areas:
- MSc. Road and Transportation Engineering
- PhD. Highway and Transportation Engineering
The scholarship covers
- Health insurance cover
- Monthly subsistence allowance
- Hostel accommodation
- Tuition fees and other charges
- Research grant
- Internship grant
(NB: item 1 apply to international students)
All applicants are eligible to apply for a scholarship provided they meet the following criteria:
- Must be Ghanaian or nationals of other African countries
- Must have applied for one of TRECK’s advertised postgraduate programmes.
Click here to fill the application form
How to Apply for TRECK Scholarship
Applicants must complete the application for a scholarship form. Click here to apply
- A selection committee constituted by the Centre Management will interview all shortlisted applicants.
- International applicants will be interviewed by Skype or other web-based systems.
- Telephone numbers, Skype IDs and email addresses provided by applicants should be ACTIVE at all times for applicants to receive critical information on their application.
- For further enquiry and assistance on how to apply, please contact [email protected]
Application for Admission
The deadline for receipt of applications for scholarships is on 31st August 2021
- List of Scholarships Offered by KNUST
- UG Female Postgraduate Engineers Scholarship
- ICE International Scholarships at University of Surrey, UK
- How to Apply for Nursing and Midwifery Top-Up Admission at KNUST
- Aston University International Women in Engineering Scholarship in the UK
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here