CASS Business Schoool Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship at City University of London 2021
CASS Business Schoool Clélia Haji-Ioannou welcomes applications from suitably qualified and outstanding students for Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship. This scholarship was established in 2019 by Clélia Haji-Ioanno and is applicable for international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. It is given in honor of academic excellence, demonstration of financial need, and promise of continued growth.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): City University of London, UK
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution (s): City University of London, UK
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Number of Awards: 2 scholarships per year
Study level: Masters
Nationality: International students
CASS Business Schoool Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship | DETAILS
Ms Clélia Haji-Ioannou provides two scholarships to the value of £10,000 each to be offset against tuition fees. Since 2019, the awardees’ have had two Scholars with a total donation of £20,000 pounds.
All interested applicants for CASS Business Schoool Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- Must be able to provide academic excellence.
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Must be ready to enroll in a full-time program at the University.
- Applicants must have a first degree certificate or equivalent in a recognized institution.
- The award is available in MSc Shipping, Trade and Finance courses at the University.
Applicants seeking for CASS Business Schoool Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship will received the following;
- Ms Clélia Haji-Ioannou provides two scholarships to the value of £10,000 each to be offset against tuition fees.
How-to-Apply: Please note that in order to be considered for this scholarship you must have fully accepted a conditional or unconditional offer on our MSc Shipping, Trade and Finance degree. Any application submitted prior to an offer being received will be deleted without further notification. Interested applicants can apply now for the Clelia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship, 2021 intake.
Application Deadline: May 20, 2021
- Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship Program 2021/2022 for Study in Australia
- Victoria University International Research Scholarships 2021
- Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies
- List of Universities That Offer Fully Funded Scholarships in The United States of America
- University of Toronto Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship in Canada
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here