What is the cost involved to study medicine in Bulgaria?
The cost involves in studying medicine in Bulgaria varies from one university to the other. Below are the projected fees for studying medicine in the Above listed best university.
Sofia Medical University: Tuition Fees 8000 EUR per year for Medicine and Dentistry and 6000 EUR per year for Pharmacy in English.
Plovdiv Medical University: Tuition fees 8000 EUR per year for Medicine and Dentistry and 6000 EUR per year for Pharmacy in English.
Varna Medical University: Tuition fees are 8000 EUR per year.
Trakia University: Tuition fees for Medicine 7000 EUR/year.
Pleven Medical University: Medicine in English 7000 EUR/year).
- Top Best Universities to Study Medicine in Bulgaria 2021
- Why Do People Choose to Study Medicine in Bulgaria?
- List of Universities That Offer Fully Funded Scholarships in The United States of America
- Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship Program 2021/2022 for Study in Australia
- United Nations SDSN Youth Local Pathways Fellowship Programme 2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here