YouStart Portal 2022 | Apply Here
YouStart Portal 2022 | Apply Here: These are all the things you need to know about the programme and how to apply.
YouStart Application Portal is an online launched by the Government of Ghana to provide entrepreneurial skills to the youth.
The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) YouStart initiative’s online portal is operational now for interested applicants to apply.
Number of People Needed for YouStart Programme
Training of 50,000 youth and giving of financial support to 5,000 youths that will be through the YouStart initiative has commenced. The implementation of the initiative has been given to Ghana Enterprises Agency.
The agency mentioned above ought to train the 50,000 youth through the implementation of the Entrepreneurship Training and Grant Support which is under the arm belt of the Ghana Jobs and Skills Project (GJSP).
YouStart Eligibility Requirements for 2022
What are the benefits of YouStart Programs?
- YouStart ought to provide the youth with several benefits starting from training, funding, and enterprise promotions.
- Youth between the age bracket of 18 – 40 years are qualified persons to apply and access the benefits that await them to empower their entrepreneurial desires.
- The NABCO YouStart program will assist the youth through skills development, entrepreneurial support, and business advisory services (Training).
- In the area of funding, the program is committed to providing access to competitive credit and starter packs for the youths partaking in the program.
- Enterprise promotion under YouStart entails mentoring and access to markets including portals to facilitate “digital linkages” between youth-led enterprises and other businesses and relevant Government agencies.
YouStart Portal 2022 | Apply Here – How to Apply
- Kindly visit the official website of youstart here http://Youstartgjsp.gheaonline.com and apply.
- After clicking the link above, the next action is to click “Apply now” in the blue button there.
- A page will pop up requesting your Details
- It reads “Create Your Account”
- You will need the following to complete your application:
- Digital Address
- Valid National ID Card preferably “Ghana Card”
- Certificate of the most recent education attained.
- Valid mobile number.
NB: You will receive an OTP to validate your mobile number. After successfully validating your phone number, you will receive a unique code for subsequent logins.
To log in just provide your phone number and this unique code.
- YEA Prison Officer Assistants Recruitment 2022
- Youth Employment Agency Plans to Recruit 5000 SHS Graduates
- Call for Applications for Appointment as Director, Institute of Distance Learning
- 2022 Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment
- UBA Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme 2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here