UBA Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme 2022
UBA Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme 2022 is currently going on. Graduates looking for Jobs can apply for this opportunity.
UBA strongly believes that people are critical to success in building a sustainable and dominant business. UBA goes to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent. To this end, UBA is always striving to:
- Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- Help our workforce maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others…
UBA Africa is searching for young and enthusiastic graduates from Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia who are self-starters to join our Graduate Recruitment Programme.
Participating graduate trainees will be exposed to:
- Intensive and immersive learning
- On the job learning with various experienced employees
- Building skills that entrench positive energy within the Bank, and form lasting professional relationships with colleagues
- Research, analyzing existing systems, and offering new ideas for improvement
Successful trainees will be hired as permanent employees after completing the intensive 6 months (classroom and on-the-job learning).
To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to unlearn, learn and relearn; be interested in all aspects of the Bank and always demonstrate behaviors that foster good relationships with fellow colleagues.
Click HERE for more jobs in Ghana
- A positive attitude with a growth mind-set
- Critical and analytic thinking
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Suite
Minimum educational qualification
Minimum work experience
- 0 Years
How To Apply for UBA Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme 2022
If you are interested in the job, click on the link below to apply.
- NABCO Trainees to be Given Permanent Jobs
- GES Recruitment of College Graduates
- Graduates Recruitment at Farmright 2022
- Call for Application for Faculty Appointments in the Department of Family & Consumer Sciences
- GES Recruitment of Information Technology Coordinator
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here