AAMUSTED 2021 Sandwich Admission Fees
Sandwich session 2021 at the AAMUSTED will start this October through December. All guidelines for a successful session were spelled out by the governing body.
Sandwich applicants who were given admission are to get prepared for lectures. The mode of lectures for 2021 is not yet known. The mode of lectures will be explained during orientation.
Check for AAMUSTED Admission List
However, the cost of admission fees for both continuing and fresh students are released. Students are to note that, courses registration starts concurrently with lectures.
Apply for AAMUSTED 2021/2022 Admission
Find below, the AAMUSTED 2021 Sandwich Admission Fees for October to December.
|Programmes||Freshers||Continuing Students (200 & 300)||Final Years|
|MA/M.ED/MSC/M.TEC||GHC 4,831.20||GHC 4,163.00|
|TVET Sandwich||GHC 2,178.33||GHC 1,899.04||GHC 2,362.00|
|Diploma in Education||GHC 2,179.00||GHC 2,456.00|
In the above table are the scheduled AAMUSTED 2021 Sandwich Admission Fees. Admitted students are supposed to make full payment before reporting to school.
After making the full payment, students should submit the receipts to Faculty Accounts Office.
- AAMUSTED 2021/2022 Reopening Arrangements for Second Semester
- Notice to All Sandwich Students at University of Education, Winneba
- UEW Revised Academic Calendar for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Approved Calendar for the Second Semester of the 2020/2021 Academic Year for the University of Education, Winneba
- AAMUSTED Sandwich Admission List 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here