Admission Into 2nd Cohort Of 2021 Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching & Learning in Higher Education (PGDTLHE) Weekend Programme
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into the Second (2nd) Cohort of the 2021 Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching & Learning in Higher Education (PGDTLHE). This is a postgraduate programme run on a weekend basis at the University of Education, Winneba.
- UEW Second Session of the 25th Congregation Ceremony
- UEW Grading System and Certificate Classification
- Colleges of Education Affiliated with UEW
The 2nd Cohort of the 2021 academic year will begin on June 26, 2021, and end on November 30, 2021. The PGDTLHE programme is designed to provide for professional training and development of academics in performing their diverse and changing roles as teachers in tertiary institutions.
Applicants Should be:
- A beginning lecturer at the University of Education, Winneba. OR
- Lecturers from tertiary institutions who have no formal qualifications in teaching in higher education. OR
- A master’s/ doctorate degree holder who wishes to pursue an academic career as a teacher in tertiary institutions.
Applicants with a Master’s degree must:
Possess a good first degree (at least 2nd class lower division) from the University of Education, Winneba or from any institution accredited by the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC).
How to Apply
- Cost of application forms
- Local applicants: GH₵ 250.00
- Obtain a Hardcopy Application Form from Treasury Office at Winneba North Campus.
Closing date for Submission of forms:15th June 2021
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed application forms:
- Certified Copies of certificates.
- Copies of transcripts of the academic records.
- One recent passport-size photograph.
- Three referee’s report. (To be submitted directly by referees too):
School Of Graduate Studies
University of Education, Winneba
P.O. BOX 25
Applicants should note that:
- No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies
- Students with Grade D7 Should be Given Admission into Tertiary Institution
- UEW Sandwich Postgraduate Admission for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- UCC Bachelor of Education Top-Up Programme
- Call for Applications for Fulbright Scholar and Student Exchange Programs – U.S. Embassy Ghana
- KNUST Sandwich Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here