Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate Free Course
Do you know you can use Facebook for business and make a living even more like you are using the platform for socializing? Take the chance to enroll for this edition of Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate, a Coursera free course offered by Facebook.
Note: No experience or degree is required
Launch your career in social media marketing. Build job-ready skills and credentials to go from beginner to job ready in about 5 months. No degree or prior experience required.
Whether you’ve been tinkering with social media platforms for your business already or are completely new to the field of digital marketing, you’ve come to the right place. This six-course program, developed by digital marketing experts at Aptly together with Facebook marketers, includes industry-relevant curriculum designed to prepare you for an entry-level role in social media marketing.
You will learn to;
- Create and analyze an effective advertising campaign for your target audience
- Create a creative brief that includes the assets for your paid ad
- Create, edit, and troubleshoot ads in Facebook Ads Manager
- Establish and manage a social media presence
Applied Learning Project
Our projects offer an opportunity to apply social media marketing skills practically. From establishing your business goals and brand to creating and evaluating an ad campaign in Facebook Ads Manager, you’ll work directly within social media platforms to create engaging and relevant content, discover the ins-and-outs of each social media platform, practice analyzing metrics, and more. Your results will include a portfolio you can share with a future employer or use at your own business.
Interested persons should click here to enroll for the course.
- Co-Creation HUB Graduate Trainee Programme for Nigerians
- CASS Business Schoool Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship at City University of London 2021
- The Future Africa Internship Program 2021
- Evans-Pritchard Fellowship 2021 in African Anthropology at the University of Oxford
- How to Register For JAMB Examination and The Date for Examination
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here