Collection of ID Cards for UEW Students Admitted in 2021
Collection of ID Cards for UEW Students Admitted in 2021 is in progress. However, the collection of the ID cards is tied to the successful completion of their medical examination. The ID Cards would be collected at the various departments.
Click to see the UEW Revised Academic Calendar
Procedure Collection of ID Cards for UEW Students Admitted in 2021
To collect the student ID Cards:
- Students are required to make copies of their medical clearance chits and submit the originals to their departmental Administrators.
- Students will be required to append their names to a list at their various departments to show that their chits were duly received.
- The administrators would use these chits to collect the ID Cards from the student Records Office and distribute the cards to the students in their departments.
- Students collecting their ID Cards would be required to sign on another list indicating that they have duly received their identity cards.
Students without the medical clearance chit will be unable to collect their student identity cards
- KsTU Certificate Collection Requirements
- UEW Medical Examination for Fresh Students 2021/2022
- How to Download UENR Clearance Form
- How to Access UEW Medical Report Form Online
- Medical Examinations for Fresh Students (2021 Sandwich)
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here