DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) Scholarships
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialised countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education, and health for all.
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries from all disciplines and with at least two years of professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
How-to-Apply: For specific application requirements, proceed here and click on ‘APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS’ or APPLICATION PROCEDURES’ then select your status and your country of origin to enable you to submit an application. It is advisable to see the program brochure (PDF) before continuing with your application
Application Deadline: Varies
- Fully Funded World Bank Scholarships Program For Developing Countries 2021/2022
- University of Klagenfurt Technology Scholarship for Masters Students (Fully-funded)
- Victoria University International Research Scholarships 2021
- Fully-Funded Government of Mauritius Scholarships 2021/22 for Africans
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship to Study in UK Universities 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here