DCU Merit Awards for International Students in Ireland
Dublin City University is giving international students a chance to become a part of the DCU merit awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
This Merit-Based support will be rewarded to international students who want to apply for an undergraduate and graduate degree programme.
This support will help all newly admitted international students by providing partial tuition fees.
- University or Organization: Dublin City University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Application Deadline: 15th July 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students and must be paying the international course fee.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
How to Apply
The applicants must apply as international students for the programme of their choice online. All applicants that apply from their home countries as international students are considered upon acceptance in the university.
The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Leaving Certificate grading scale
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of bank stating sufficient fund for education and living expenses
- Visa proof
The applicants must be no less than 16 years of age to be admitted to any programme at DCU.
- The applicants must hold full, relevant certification that must align with the programme they have applied to take up at DCU.
The applicants must attain required scores on the following English tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CBT – 273
- PBT – 580
- IBT – 92
- Pearson PTE – 63
- International Student Presidential Merit Awards in USA
- STEM International Awards at University of Florida in USA
- Scholarships Programme at University of Basrah, Iraq
- Kansas University Full-Tuition International Excellence Awards in USA
- EU Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire, UK
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here