EY CSR Scholarship 2022/2023 at the University of Ghana
EY CSR Scholarship 2022/2023 at the University of Ghana: The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting 2022/23 applications for the award of The SFAO-EY Scholarship for UG students from areas of need reading:
- Science (Physics, Chemistry
- Engineering and
Eligible candidates who have received the EY Ghana CSR award in the current year will be eligible for the renewal of the EY Ghana CSR for the subsequent year(s) provided they maintain a Grade Point Average of (GPA) 3.0 or better and need the funds.
The Scholarship will cover academic and residential fees, stipend, and feeding allowance.
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are a regular Ghanaian Student.
- Obtained a WASSCE aggregate of 15 or better.
- Can demonstrate limited family income and insufficient funds to cover most educational-related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance, and success in other pursuits).
- Are of a Good Conduct
LADIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
How to Apply For EY CSR Scholarship 2022/2023 at the University of Ghana
Download and submit a completed EY– SFAO FORM SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades), letters of recommendation, Admission letters, and other supporting need documents.
For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office at 020 518 6904 / 0206804077 or 0303-965240 or email [email protected].
The Students Financial Aid Office is located at No. 11 East Legon – Main Campus behind the College of Basic and Applied Sciences opposite CEGENSA.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS THURSDAY, 14TH MARCH 2023.
- UG Scholarship For Needy and Brilliant Regular Students 2021-2022
- Re-Opening Of UG 2021/2022 Scholarship for New Applications
- Invitation to UCC Maiden Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Award Ceremony
- UEW Notice On Renewal of Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021/2022
- KNUST Hulede Foundation Scholarships for the 2022/2023
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here