UG Scholarship For Needy and Brilliant Regular Students 2021-2022
The UG Scholarship is a scheme that seeks to provide financial support to needy and brilliant regular Main Campus Undergraduate students of the University of Ghana.
How to Apply For UG Scholarship
You are required to read the eligibility page and complete an appropriate online form and submit all the relevant supporting documentation. It is important that you respond fully to all the questions on the form that is applicable to you. You may be asked for additional information if corrections are needed or if any information/response on your application is not clear.
The next step is an interview with shortlisted applicants. If your application is successful, you will receive a written notification from the SFAO describing the kind of financial aid that you have been awarded. The award would be credited to your student account at the University of Ghana.
FINANCIAL AID FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
The SFAO is accepting applications from regular Main Campus students for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Please click here for more information:
If you are applying for UG Scholarship for the first time or was unsuccessful with your previous application please complete the online SFAO FORM I (New applicants)
If you have previously been awarded UG Scholarship 2020/2021 or an earlier one from SFAO, then please complete the online SFAO FORM II (Renewal).
If you have any questions you may call the Students Financial Aid Office on 0302-945312/0303-965240/0205-186904/ 0206804077 or send an email to [email protected]. You may also walk-in during working hours to make enquiries.
Location No. 11 East Legon, Behind College of Basic and Applied Sciences
Students’ Financial Aid Office University of Ghana P. O. Box LG 25 LEGON, ACCRA, GHANA.
The following are examples of documents that can be used to support applications:
• Official pay slip or payroll record of parents/guardians or the applicant. • Recent school receipts/ bills of siblings of school going age. • Tax return receipts– IRS, VAT, tabletop hawking receipts, etc. • Birth Certificates (of siblings). • Death Certificate or Burial permit (in case of death of a parent). • Pension letter for retired parents/guardians. • Bank Statements / Ghana Cocoa Board Farmers Association Passbook.
• SSNIT contribution statements. • Money transfer receipts. • National Health Insurance receipts (showing premium paid). • Evidence of other dependents of parents/guardians. • Any other supporting documents that you believe will assist in the processing, of your application.
It is important that your eligibility for student financial aid be based on accurate information. In doing so, together, we can ensure that the right students get financial support and that the integrity of the University of Ghana Students Financial Aid programme is preserved.
Misrepresentation in any form or manner shall render an application null and void. Any awards made based on a misrepresentation shall be withdrawn or refunded by the applicant, and in addition, he/she also may be prosecuted.
You are required to submit a completed application form with all the supporting documentation to the SFAO. It is important that you respond fully to all the questions on the form that is applicable to you. You may be asked for additional information.
Click here to complete the Online Application Form.
DEADLINE for the submission of the applications with relevant supporting documents is Friday, 21st May 2021 at 2:00 pm.
- Re-Opening Of UG 2021/2022 Scholarship for New Applications
- Invitation to UCC Maiden Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Award Ceremony
- UEW Call for Applications | Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund – 2021/2022
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship to Study in UK Universities 2021/2022
- Fully Funded Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021/22
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here