How to Register For JAMB Examination and The Date for Examination
It is good news for candidates planning to sit for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry examination. Registration for the 2021 Jamb examination is now open and is done via the new jamb.gov.ng portal. Here, you will be able to learn about the registration fees, how to register and the 2021 examination time table.
JAMB Examination Date
According to JAMB, this year’s examination is slated to hold from 5th through 19th of June, 2021 in candidate’s chosen examination center. Candidates will be required to reprint their JAMB slip to know their exact examination date and centers.
The registration fees for JAMB 2021 registration is #3,500 (three thousand, five hundred naira) for both UTME and DE candidates while the approved CBT service charge is #700 (seven hundred naira).
How to Register
To register for the 2021 JAMB examination, follow the simple steps below. Note that you will also need to visit any of the accredited JAMB registration centers to fill and complete the online registration form.
- Get Ready an E-mail Account: The first basic step to start with is to create/or get ready a valid email address. JAMB recommends Gmail for quick delivery and alternatively Yahoo mail. This is to enable you send or receive information from Jamb on the examination exam.
- Get your NIN: It is now compulsory that you get your National Identification Number before you proceed to register for the 2021 UTME.
- Create your Jamb Profile: Proceed to gov.ng/Efacility and click on the ‘Sign up for UTME/DE’ button to create your Jamb profile. It is compulsory to register your Jamb profile before you buy the 2021 registration form.
- Check Jamb iBass: According to Jamb, it is recommended that check your eligibility before you proceed to register for the 2021 UTME examination.
- Purchase an e-PIN: Proceed to any participating bank nationwide (see list below) and/or other selling points to buy your Jamb 2021 E-pin registration.
- Visit Accredited CBT Centre: Proceed to any accredited CBT centres with your personal details, Jamb profile and e-PIN or Code to complete your registration.
Jamb e-PIN Selling Points
- NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Four Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Two participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Two online Payment Platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller) POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs of banks listed above (InterSwitch)
- USSD (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London
- Victoria University International Research Scholarships 2021
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship to Study in UK Universities 2021/2022
- Fully Funded World Bank Scholarships Program For Developing Countries 2021/2022
- Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate Free Course
- Fully-Funded Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here