Full Tuition-Fees USEK International Students Program in Lebanon
Remove the economic hurdles that stand in your way of education. Apply for the Full tuition-fees International Students program at the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik (USEK) and support your study in Lebanon.
The educational award is accessible for excellent international and local students. Students who are starting or going to start an undergraduate and master’s degree program in China. USEK’s International Students Scholarships Program (ISSP) is part of USEK’s internationalization strategy.
- University: Holy Spirit University of Kaslik (USEK)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Awards: Full tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Lebanon
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate in any subject offered by the university.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
For Undergraduate Studies
- Scholarships for a set of specific programs are offered to international students residing outside Lebanon. Students of Lebanese origin residing abroad are eligible to apply, whereas binational students residing in Lebanon are not.
- Applicants should not be already enrolled at USEK.
- Applicants should meet the USEK admission criteria required for each program.
- Applicants should demonstrate good academic standing. Please refer to paragraph 3.2 to know the admission criteria, as they may differ depending on the field of study you are choosing.
- Applicants’ willingness to participate in USEK sports activities is a plus.
For Graduate Studies
- International students who have completed their undergraduate degrees and are willing to pursue a master’s degree are eligible to apply. They should have a minimum GPA of 85/100 on their bachelor’s degree.
- In addition to the above, mentioned criteria, applicants should be willing to provide assistantship upon request (assistantship vacancies are posted on an annual basis).
How to Apply
To apply, interested students should submit the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Copy of passport.
Admission criteria for undergraduate studies: https://www.usek.edu.lb/en/admission/for?
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level.
The program covers full tuition fees for bachelor or master programs (excluding remedial courses). Application fees, registration fees per semester, travel to/from Lebanon, dorms, and living expenses are to be covered by the applicant.
- Fall Semester: Friday, July 23, 2021, GMT+2 (12:00 a.m. Beirut time)
- Spring Semester: Friday, December 3, 2021, GMT+3 (12:00 a.m. Beirut time)
- Summer: No applications are accepted for the Summer Session.
- Full Tuition-Fee International Student Scholarships at Izmir University of Economics, Turkey
- International Student Presidential Merit Awards in USA
- DCU Merit Awards for International Students in Ireland
- International Scholarships for African Students in Canada
- Kansas University Full-Tuition International Excellence Awards in USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here