Fully-Funded Nanyang Undergraduate Scholarships in Singapore
Sometimes getting a scholarship isn’t a piece of cake. But luckily, Nanyang Technological University is thrilling to announce Fully-Funded Nanyang Undergraduate Scholarships in Singapore for the academic year 2021-2022.
Nanyang award recognises students who succeed academically, show good leadership ability and also have outstanding co-curricular records. The grants cover full coverage of tuition fees, living, accommodation and travel allowances.
Nanyang Technological University
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is Singapore’s second oldest autonomous public research university, ranked 13 in the world. Students at NTU learn from some of the world’s best teachers and enjoy a healthy and well-rounded education. It provides the global stage for the future with a broad network of academic and business partners.
The candidate must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The scholarship is open for all nationalities.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree programme.
- Candidates must possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent co-curricular records.
- Applicants must have strong leadership qualities and potential.
- Candidates are required to maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 over 5.0. Academic performance will be reviewed every semester.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Accountancy and Business
- Art, Design & Media
- Communication Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport Science
Benefits of the Programs
Nanyang scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
(Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas programme subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
- Priority for an overseas programme.
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Apply for a Scholarship
After taking admission, candidates are required to fill the online application form for scholarship and submit before the closing deadlines.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- Personal identity
- High School diploma certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcription
- Official survey results
- Start/course vitae
- Personal Essay (300 Words)
- Applicants must check the entry requirement before applying for the admission.
- You must meet the English Language requirement.
- Applicants must complete year 12 or equivalent.
Students undertaking a course of study lasting more than 30 days (applies to the 4-week and 6-week summer programme) will require a Student Pass. You will receive an In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter from ICA via NTU if your student’s passport application is accepted. NTU will also notify you if ICA denies your application.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact Address: (65) 67911744 or adm_intnl[at]ntu.edu.sg
University Location: 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
- Fully Funded Harvard University Boustany MBA Scholarship 2021
- Fully Funded Qingdao University China 2021 Scholarship For International Students
- Fully Funded EPFL Scholarship To Study In Switzerland 2021 Application Portal
- Alvernia University International Envoy Scholarships, USA 2021/2022
- STEM International Awards at University of Florida in USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here