Fully Funded WASCAL Scholarship for Students of ECOWAS Countries 2021
The West African Science Service Centre on Climate Change and Adapted Land Use (WASCAL), a West African international Climate Change Institution has launched a new scholarship scheme for students from all ECOWAS states who want to pursue International Master’s Degree in Energy and Green Hydrogen Technology.
The 24-months’ programme, to be run in partnership with Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH and RWTH Aachen University, Germany, with funding from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany (BMBF) seeks to prepare and train a new generation of interdisciplinary professionals capable of proposing adapted solutions to the ongoing energy crisis in West Africa.
- The novel programme is designed for students with a background in Physics, Biochemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Statistics, or related areas.
The scholarship package includes
- Full funding,
- Roundtrip tickets and accommodation,
- Allowances, and travel to selected West African countries as well as to Germany.
How to Apply
Application forms for WASCAL Scholarship 2021 can be accessed on the WASCAL official website. Click on any of the FIELDS OF STUDY & LEAD UNIVERSITIES (above) for a specific scholarship application guide and to download the application form.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 30th April 2021, and forms can be accessed on the WASCAL official website
- Fully-Funded Government of Mauritius Scholarships 2021/22 for Africans
- Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship Program 2021/2022 for Study in Australia
- Santander International Exchange Grants At University Of Bonn Germany
- DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) Scholarships
- Fully-Funded Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here