How to apply for KNMTC admission 2023/2024
The 2023/2024 Kumasi Nursing and Midwifery Training College admission portal and application is still ongoing there fore interested applicants are welcome to apply.
Application and admission requirements
Diploma Programmes – Registered General Nursing and Registered Midwifery
- Must be between the ages of 16 and 35 years old at the time of application
- An aggregate of 36 or better in six subjects comprising three (3) core and three (3) electives
- Core subjects: A1 – C6 in English, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science. NB: Social Studies not accepted
- Elective subjects: A1 – C6 in three elective subjects
POST BASIC PROGRAMMES – Post NAC/NAP Midwifery
- A maximum age of 50 years
- At least, three (3) years experience in a relevant auxiliary area
- A valid working license.
It is recommended to have the below listed documents at the time of applying:
- Birth Certificate (Biometric)
- National ID – Ghana Card, Voters ID, Passport
- Certified WASSCE certificate/results
How to apply
- The first step in your application is to purchase a voucher from an approved bank i.e GCB or ADB. The voucher can also be bought with mobile money. The voucher contains a serial number and a Pin.
- Fill in your online application.
- Log on to the portal by clicking on the start here.
- Input the correct details and submit your application.
- Please make sure your application has been submitted successfully
Successful applicants who have successfully gone through their interview process will be contacted via text messages for their reporting dates, as such, please do input an active working contact detail when filling the online application. Applicants can also check their online portal to know the reporting date.
- None Found