How to Register Your SIM Card with Ghana Card
How to Register SIM Card with Ghana Card
To initiate the registration process, you don’t need to go online or pay any amount of money. All you need to do is have your Ghana Card and phone with SIM Card inside. Follow the steps provided below to successfully register your SIM Card.
- Dial *404# on all networks
- Take the first option which is REGISTER by entering 1 in the space provided
- Enter your Ghana Card Number without the two hyphens (GHAXXXXXXXXX)
- Confirm the Ghana Card Number
- Enter Surname
- Put in your First Name(s)
- Enter Your Date of Birth as on the Card in this format (DDMMYYYY) without separation
- Select Sex
- Confirm the details provided
- Submit the details and wait for validation
Above are the steps on how to register SIM Card with Ghana Card.
This is a nationwide exercise that all citizens must partake provided you have a registered SIM Card.
- See How to Link SSNIT Number to Ghana Card
- How to Buy KTU Admission Forms Using Mobile Money
- NSS PIN Codes for 2022/2023 National Service Enrollment
- How to Buy All Universities Admission Forms Using Mobile Money
- How to Register UCC Courses for 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here