International Students Scholarships at Hanover College, USA
Financial limitations often hold back bright students from pursuing their dream education. Hanover College has come up with the International Students Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students from all foreign countries are exclusively invited to apply for this grant.
- University or Organization: Hanover College
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
How to Apply
Students can log in here to submit an admission application for any desired programme at Hanover. International applicants will automatically be considered.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Original or certified/attested true copies of transcripts from the applicant’s secondary school and any college or university attended
- Photocopy of passport
- Financial documentation
- Personal Statement. (Optional)
- Letter of recommendation from a current teacher or instructor. (Optional)
Students must have completed a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- GTEC – 336-340
- PTE – 58
- Duolingo – 105
- TCC – Level C1, B2 with interview
- ITEP – 4. 0
- Springfield College Trustee Scholarships for International Students in USA
- International Scholarships at Lake Region State College in USA
- First Generation International Scholarships in Germany
- International Awards at Drew University, USA
- International Student Scholarships at Saint Michael’s College, USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here