MBA Scholarships for International Students in Sweden
With the collaboration of Educations.SE, Stockholm School of Economics, Dagen’s Industri are providing MBA Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is open for students from all countries and covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 and VAT for Stockholm School of Economics’ Executive MBA program.
- University or Organization: Educations.SE and Stockholm School of Economics, Dagens Industri
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full tuition fee of SEK 495.000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Application Deadline: June 18, 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- You must have a degree equivalent to 180 credits and at least five years of relevant work experience.
How to Apply
The application is made online, click the Apply here-button to be taken to the application form.
- Applicants must have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Applicants must have very good English skills.
- Full Tuition-Fee International Student Scholarships at Izmir University of Economics, Turkey
- International Postgraduate Awards at University of Gloucestershire UK
- Post-Secondary Scholarships for International Students at George Brown College, Canada
- Fully Funded Tuition Fee Scholarship for International Students at University of Oulu, Finland
- HAN Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here