New Guide 2021: How to Access, Register, Check, Print and Download Your E-Payslip Online
The E-Payslip system is designed by the Controller & Accountant General’s Departments in order for all workers to have easy access to your payslip.
GOG E-Payslip can be accessed from anywhere on your mobile phone or any computer with an internet connection.
New User Registration & Sign In
- First, visit https://www.gogpayslip.com/
- New users, kindly can register by clicking on REGISTER FOR E-PAYSLIP.
- You will have to obtain a first-time registration code from your Head of Department to register
- Since this is your first time there, you’ll need to register before you can log in and perform the next task.
- You will be required to key in the following details for your registration to be completed.
- Enter employee number
- Confirm employee number
- Create your password
- Confirm password
- Registration code
- Enter email (if any)
- Enter mobile number (Eg: 0244123456)
- Confirm mobile number
- Enter code shown
- After filling in all the required details, click on the Register Button to finish up the registration process.
- After registration, you will be taken to the Controller & Accountant General’s Departments’ E-Payslip system page.
- You’ll be required to enter your login details to log in.
How to Access your E-Payslips Online
After successfully creating an account with the steps stated above, visit https://www.gogpayslip.com/ and login.
Then Enter your Employee Number and Password to Sign in.
You’ll then have access to the Payslips.
click on My Payslip and then select the month you want to download or Print the Payslip.
Afterwards Click on generate, then navigate to the Save or Print button located at the top of the page
Finally Click to save or print that months payslips summary.
- New Update: How Access the Official GOGPAYSLIP E-Payslips Login Portal 2021
- Updated GOGPAYSLIP E-Payslip Frequently Asked Questions and Answers 2021
- How to Check Nov/Dec 2021 Provisional Results Online
- How to Access the Balme Library at University of Ghana
- How to know if your NABCO Monthly Stipend has been Paid or Not
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here