New York Tech First-Year International Awards in the USA
International students with high scholastic potential are invited to apply for the First-Year Scholarships at the New York Institute of Technology.
The main purpose of this grant is to provide financial support to needy candidates. The applicants must undertake any undergraduate and graduate degree program to avail of this application.
New York Institute of Technology, commonly known as New York Tech and by the initials NYIT, is a private research university. It is ranked 151st QS World University Rankings of Best 4-Year Colleges in the U.S as of 2020. The mission of the institute is to provide career-oriented professional education.
- University or Organization: New York Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Awards: $26,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time first-year students.
- The applicants must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements at all times.
How to Apply
The applicants must first fill the application form of the institute using the official online portal of the university or apply using the Common Application. They can complete the form depending upon which first-year scholarship they are applying for.
The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Proof of high school graduation
- Affidavit of Support
- Official High school transcripts
- Two Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
The applicants must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above to get admission to NYIT.
The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 53
- State University of New York International Student Scholarships in USA
- University of York History BA Undergraduate International Scholarship in UK
- Merit Awards for International Students at New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Awards at University of York, UK
- DCU Merit Awards for International Students in Ireland
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here